Saturday, October 13, 2012

clowns

Ive never been very good at taking pictures. Joy spoiled me with that. 
She always took all the pictures, so I never worried about it. Now that Joy is not around. Ive been trying to work on this. Usually I can never get the camera fast enough, when it comes to taking pictures of my kiddos.
I often wish I had camera earrings that would take pictures when I blink.
Then maybe I wouldnt miss everything.

So anyways, Ive been trying to take more pictures.
The other day I learned how to make balloon animals for my nephews carnival birthday party.
My boys loved playing with them, so I tried getting a good picture.

Ive noticed lately I always forget to change the setting from video, back to camera. So when I put my pictures on the computer, I find a bunch of these......


Unfortunately, I didn't get a good picture.
But that's okay, I like this video better! It makes me laugh!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I love it :) Miles, Miles, MILES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your little clowns! that video was hilarious! i loved all the noises you were making, but my favorite was when miles popped the balloon! he's so yummy!

    ReplyDelete