Wednesday, August 8, 2012

How Convenient

 
We love our new place! 
Except I'm still pretty unorganized. 
I have a new goal this week to try and get everything unpacked, put away, or thrown out.
 However, getting rid of these last few boxes has taken longer than I thought it would.
 My little boys have been "great helpers."

While I was unloading some suitcases,
 my boys found something that kept them pretty busy.

Can you imagine fitting into that tiny pocket? Maybe my foot would fit in there!

 
 They loved it! And I love Wyatt's cheese smile. 
This is the first time he smiled for me.
Usually he does the napoleon dynamite thing, or a crusty.


Of course, woody needed a turn too!


If your thinking I left them in there to give myself extra time.......
maybe I did..maybe I didn't.
 Just kidding, we had a great morning!

Now we are off to the pool, I just unpacked our water toys and they cant wait to use them!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh....I want to eat their faces off!!! You need to post your drapes!!! I want to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is probably my favorite picture of wyatt and miles yet! they are so cute! i love them!

    ReplyDelete