Saturday, April 14, 2012

I love Bryn!

Happy 4 Years to My Hubba Hubba!!

For our favorite day we celebrated by hiking the Y.
It was just Bryn and me.
It was Beautiful.
My legs feel awesome.
and a fellow hiker asked us,
"Are you the two bush-wackers I saw a minute ago?"
it was funny.

(bush-wacker means two loud boys hiking off the trail, beating the shrubbery with walking sticks.)







Then we went out to Tucanos.
We love that place.
We ate tons, it was delicious!


Later that night we ate chocolate covered pretzels,
and drank cream soda,
while watching a redbox movie.


It was So Much Fun!
Bryn is to take off our anniversary every year.......I wish!

Special Thanks to our WONDERFUL babysitters!
It would not of been as fun without you.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like it was a lot of fun!! I want to hike the Y someday. Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE all the pictures! what a fun, fun day! i am so happy you had a great time! happy 4 years to you!

    ReplyDelete