Thursday, November 11, 2010

We The People...

Congratulations to Bryn and his family,
after a long road they are finally citizens!!!!



So proud to be an American!

We got to attend a wonderful ceremony,
where Bryn was sworn in under the Oath of Allegiance.
Plus he got a 100% on his citizenship test!

I think all Americans should take the Oath!


Oath of Allegiance

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely

Renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any

Foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty, of whom or

Which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will

Support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United

States of America against all enemies, foreign and

domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the

same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States

when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant

service in the armed forces of the United States when

required by the law; that I will perform work of national

importance under civilian direction when required by the law;

and that I take this obligation freely without any mental

reservation or purpose of evasion: So help me God.



2 comments:

  1. That's so great!! Congratulations! I've never read the Oath before now. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY TO BRYN AND THE CHARSLEY FAMILY!!!!!! that is so great! i know it has been a long road, but all worth it. this calls for some MAJOR partying at your house!! congrats bryn!!!!

    ReplyDelete