Monday, June 14, 2010

Family Time

Last week we got to go home to Omaha!! It was just as i suspected...the best vacation ever!!

We got to do tons of stuff!!
  • My mom took my sisters and I to get a real pedicure! Which was fun because I have never done that before!
  • My parents to us to see The Bodies, similar to Body World!
  • We went to the greatest, most packed, super busy Zoo in the entire world!
  • We Finally saw Avatar. Which is a good movie, but the long hair pony tail connecting with everything is really disgusting!!
  • Stayed up to the wee hours of the morning playing games and having wonderful conversations!
  • For The Love Of Wiladean!
  • Went four wheeling all over! Even tho the place we went was having flooding problems, Darren talked this guy into letting us go in anyway!
  • Discovered the Best Custard place ever! Went there twice!


  • And Then, WE HAD A FAMILY REUNION IN NAUVOO!!! It was a blast! We saw everything there is to see!! Carthage, the Hand Cart Trek and the temple were our favorites!
  • And of course, I love spending time with my Family!!

Here are some pictures of the Highlights for your viewing pleasure!




3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I love your pictures! I can't wait to have a family reunion someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sierra i love your pictures! we had so much fun! i can't decide which one of the things we did was my favorite! i miss you guys! ..and now i am craving culvers again...thanks! jk! love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love little wyatts yellow cut off sleeve look. he is so stinkin cute! love that little chunk

    ReplyDelete