Friday, March 19, 2010

Mozart

My little Wyatt boy is very busy!! To keep him occupied, I pull out my piano. Wyatt serenades me all the time, he loves to play! I can tell you Wyatt has a gift. He can change the settings, has perfect crescendo, and even sings while he plays!! Let me put it this way, have you ever heard of Beethoven, Mozart, Handel....Morons!!! To give you a little taste of his talents I have this video to share with you. Sometimes he is a little camera shy, normally he is a lot louder than this!!

3 comments:

  1. definitely a shining star in the making....he can join our family "band" this summer. we have all kinds of instruments that the kids love to go nuts on....which reminds me....i need to mend the drum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sierra, you are hilarious! and such a cute blogger! this thing still won't let me see the video, but i believe every word! i dont have to see a video to know how talented wyatt boy is. i can't wait to see him in 6 days! eeek! maybe he could try playing my flute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness gracious! I was just thinking about how I really wish I could people to take lessons from me...when I saw this, I thought..."I should be taking lessons from Wyatt!" You could make a lot of money with this cute little prodigy!

    ReplyDelete