Saturday, February 6, 2010

It came..It finally came!!!





Dear Grandma & Grandpa-
Thank you so much for my new bed! I love it, its perfect! I feel like a King sleeping in it. My crib is prolly the nicest piece of furniture we own! You wont believe how big it is. I would sleep in it my whole life except Mom says I need to pass it on to future Charsley's. I cant wait for you to come and visit me. I miss you tooo much!! I love you Grandma and Grandpa!!!
From Your Favorite, Wyatt




P.S. These are Wyatt's Crotch Jamma's. I hate them. I think they are missin a few buttons!



4 comments:

  1. It worked! Sweet Crib Wyatt! You should show me around sometime ;) P.S. you are the cutest wyatt I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!! i love the crib!!! it looks like a million bucks! and wyatt looks adorable as always. goodness i miss him! did you get pictures of the changing table?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have pictures of the changing table. We just got it in the mail and haven't assembled it yet, it came with some broken parts.....hopefully its still a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how chubby he looks in his "crotch jammies" like he's just bursting at the seams:) so excited you got your place rented so you can come play in April!

    ReplyDelete